Jonghyun (CNBLUE) - Vogue Magazine September Issue ‘14
(Source: , via bellaloki13)
I cannot believe Curvy Kate’s audacity to outright steal the work of a high school student for some insipid marketing message.
Shame on you, Curvy Kate. Shame on you.
Original image via: Rosea Posey
SIGNAL BOOST RIP THEM A NEW ONE TUMBLR!
IT’S NOT EVEN A THING YOU SHOULD MARKET
NOT ONLY DID YOU STEAL THE GIRL’S WORK
YOU FUCKING HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS TRYING TO SAY
THEY COMPLETELY RUINED HER MESSAGE AND TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I’M SO FUCKING MAD
When spoken word artist Brenna Twohy tells you that she is an unabashed devotee of all things “Potterotica” — erotic fiction based in the magical universe of Harry Potter — your response probably shouldn’t be that her taste is “unrealistic.”
So I’m considering going to the last day of school as Gandalf the Gay (I’ll make a Gandalf costume, but with rainbow fabric). Not sure though. What do you guys think?
Perhaps the bigger question is not ‘why do women feel the need to remove all their body hair’, but ‘why do men insist on their women looking as childlike as possible’
being alone with your friends parents
The funny thing is you can’t tell who is who
Maybe Dean lets Sam win because he likes seeing Sam happy…even if that means he himself loses.
with all the family that i’ve lost i could use a few friends.
"you wear that a lot" yes that is because i, a proud owner of a washing machine,
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and cover it with a bandaid overnight. It will dry out.
• Practice fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.